NEW FOR 2018
Date and time: Wednesday 14 March 2018, 9.00am-12.00pm
Venue: Arts 1.03
Facilitator: Pip Cartwright, CSED
Do you need to present data stored in Excel in a way that is easy for other people to understand? For example a dashboard that summarises a collection of sheets in tables and charts, or an invoice for customers, based on data in a number of tables.
This course is suitable for people who can already create spreadsheets for storing and/or calculating data.
This course will include:
- guidance on how to make a design look “professional”
- techniques for producing flexible, complex layouts
- techniques for producing a number of charts that have identical formatting
- techniques, such as VLOOKUP, for extracting data from existing spreadsheets and displaying it on the final layout
- opportunities to apply your new skills to a spreadsheet that you already use
- opportunities to identify and address gaps in your general spreadsheet skills, using tutorials and practise files.
The course is delivered face-to-face and all the course materials are available online, so you can quickly refer to them again at any time.