NEW FOR 2018
Date and Time: Tuesday 20 March 2018, 9.00am-12.00pm
Repeated: Wednesday 9 May 2018, 1.30-4.30pm
Venue: ARTS, 1.03
Trainer: Pip Cartwright, CSED
This course builds on the skills covered in “Introduction to Excel as a Simple Database” and replaces previous Access courses. It aims to help you develop systems for your area that:
- provide alternative data management systems, whilst UEA reviews its database provision
- build simple relational databases for managing project data over a limited period
- are simple enough to ensure sustainability after you have left your post.
- Database design
- Tips for Excel report design
- Mail Merge with Word for generating reports from Excel
You are encouraged to ring Pip Cartwright on 3223 to discuss what you would like to achieve from the course, before signing up.