NEW FOR 2018
Date and Time: Thursday 18 and Friday 19 January 2018, 1.30-4.30pm
Repeated: Monday 19 and Tuesday 20 February 2018, 1.30-4.30pm
Repeated: Wednesday 21 & Tuesday 27 March 2018, 9.00am-12.00pm
Venue: ARTS, 1.03
Trainer: Pip Cartwright, CSED
Do you use Excel for record keeping but need to develop your skills to:
- manage the data more efficiently?
- quickly summarise and present information about the data?
This course will include:
- discussions about how different Excel skills can make your work more productive
- group exercises that address common skills gaps and misconceptions
- individual study sessions in which you will address your own skills gaps, using demonstration videos and practise files
- opportunities to improve a spreadsheet that you already use, by applying your new skills.
All the course materials are delivered online, so you can quickly refer to them again at any time.
NB: If after taking the quiz you are still unsure if this is the course for you, contact Pip Cartwright on extension 3223.