Dr Garrick Fincham
(Assistant Registrar : Tel 01603 59(3498) Email email@example.com
Responsible for the overall management and work of the Committee Office.
Mrs Becky Phillips
(Senior Administrative Assistant: Tel. 01603 59(3203) Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for servicing the main Committee's of the Committee Office - Audit, Assembly (with the Standing Committee of the Assembly), Biological Hazards and GM Sub-Committee, Council, Council Strategy Conference, Equality & Diversity Committee, Finance Committee, Governance Committee, Information Strategy and Services Committee, Learning and Teaching Committee and the Senate.
- Preparation and circulation of agenda & papers for 12 Committee's in the UEA house style
- Maintain the UEA Committee Office website and its contents
- Produce the UEA Almanac on a yearly basis
- Produce the UEA Orange Book on a yearly basis (currently under review)
- Update and maintain the UEA Calendar Website
- Organise Support Staff to Council / Assembly / Senate on Council elections
- Produce and maintain the UEA Standing Orders for Committees
- In charge of the FPG Office Printing Budget
- Deal with general enquires and research/FOI enquiries to the Committee Office
- Involved in the BIU Team (BIU Website, meeting organisation, research etc)