It’s the web content management system (CMS) you’ll use to manage UEA webpages. It’s fully supported by the Digital team.
Do I need training?
Yes.Training is compulsory before you get access to Liferay.
How do I get started?
It’s easy. The Digital Team runs regular training sessions throughout the year. Choose a date, sign up and we'll be in touch.
Book training session
- Training summary sheet covers the main points covered in Liferay training, including dos and don'ts for all web editors
- Writing for web guidelines covers copy editing guidance, in-house-style.
- Liferay training how-to guide covers all the editing basics.
- Liferay training how-to manual covers the basics and more advanced topics, including adding forms and asset publisher lists.
- Add and configure a web form covers how to add and configure a web form.
- Embed a video onto a web page covers how to embed an video onto a web page or view tutorial video (for YouTube videos)
Once you have had training, we are on hand to help you at our weekly drop-in sessions.
1 March, 4-5pm (ARTS 1.04)
9 March, 11am-12noon (ITCS 01.26)
If you have had Liferay training and need refreshing on any aspects of creating or maintaining you web page, we have created a useful suite of videos to help you.