It’s the web content management system (CMS) you’ll use to manage UEA webpages. It’s fully supported by the Digital team.
Do I need training?
Yes.Training is compulsory before you get access to Liferay.
How do I get started?
It’s easy. The Digital Team runs regular training sessions throughout the year. Choose a date, sign up and we'll be in touch.
Book training session
- Training summary sheet covers the main points covered in Liferay training, including dos and don'ts for all web editors
- Writing for web guidelines covers copy editing guidance, in-house-style.
- Liferay training how-to guide covers all the editing basics.
- Liferay training how-to manual covers the basics and more advanced topics, including adding forms and asset publisher lists.
- Add and configure a web form covers how to add and configure a web form.
- Embed a video onto a web page covers how to embed an video onto a web page or view tutorial video (for YouTube videos)
If you are not a Liferay editor you can still subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news on the Website and Portal Project, Social Media and other Digital Team news.
Once you have had training, we are on hand to help you at our weekly drop-in sessions.
Friday 27th April. 11am-11:50am (ITCS 0.17)
If you have had Liferay training and need refreshing on any aspects of creating or maintaining you web page, we have created a useful suite of videos to help you.