Get tweeting to celebrate the launch of the new @UEAstudents Twitter account and you could win a brilliant UEA prize package.
Start the new semester the best way by winning:
- Gold membership at the Sportspark
- An annual First Bus pass
- £25 to spend at UEA Catering outlets
- Tickets to the latest Sainsbury Centre exhibition
All you need to do to be in with the chance of winning is to follow the new student account at www.twitter.com/UEAstudents and tweet your first week highlights to the account. It could be a photo, video or just a description of what you’ve been up to that’s made your first week great – just tweet @UEAstudents to enter the competition.
The new @UEAstudents account is run by the University’s Communications Office and is designed to provide news, events, updates and general information to help you with life at UEA.
Student Twitter Competition – Terms and Conditions
1. In order to take part in this prize giveaway you will need to be a current UEA student who has followed @UEAstudents on Twitter and tweeted a highlight of your first week to that account.
2. The time period for eligible entries ends at 12pm (BST) on Friday 2 October 2015.
3. There will be one winner.
4. A winner will be selected within a week of the competition closing. They will be contacted on Twitter.
5. The winner will have 72 hours from the time of notification to respond in order to claim their prize. After that we will make one further attempt to recontact you.
6. The winner will be selected at the discretion of the University of East Anglia. The decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
7. The winner may feature in Press and PR via UEA's social media channels, website, printed publications, and may be passed onto third party media channels.
8. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
9. Email email@example.com if you have any queries.