All staff requiring Liferay access to edit their web pages must attend training prior to being given access. See below,
- Writing for web guidelines - covers copy editing guidance, in-house-style.
- Liferay training how-to guide - covers all the editing basics.
- Liferay training how-to manual - covers the basics and more advanced topics, including adding forms and asset publisher lists
- Video tutorials - cover all the basics, from adding content to linking.
- Adding and configuring a web form
- Embedding a video onto a web page
Do I need training?
Yes, in-house training in Liferay is compulsory before we can give out access for you to edit your web pages.
Who is the training for?
Staff whose role involves editing and maintaining web pages for their School or Department.
What will I learn?
- How to access Liferay and the sites you need to edit.
- Creating new content - adding text and images
- Editing existing content
- Hyper linking documents, internal pages, email and external web addresses
- Adding news items
How do I book onto a session
Please complete the Liferay Training form.
Your Liferay trainer will be Harry Edwards (Website Coordinator). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.