Post Room - Service Updated 24.03.20
Following the government announcement on the evening of Monday 23rd March with regards to further measures in response to CO-VID19 we have taken the decision to temporarily shut the post room collection point for student mail and parcel collections.
During this period we would ask that you only order essential goods – Food Supplies, Medicine and Hygienic Goods. It will be possible to arrange delivery of these items along with any travel documents to your student residence on campus by replying to your email notification from us that we have received your parcel.
We aim to deliver these items on the next working day Monday – Friday.
- We request that any purchases online are made only by students living on campus and that these are for ‘essential’ goods – food supplies, medical supplies, hygiene supplies
- We aim to be able to provide a next working day delivery of these items to student residents. This can be arranged with our team by replying to the email notification from the Postroom advising that your item has been received
- There will be NO Business delivery/collections made on campus except by arrangement – this does not include deliveries by supermarkets/take aways to student residents
- For any concerns regarding Business mail or services which are business critical please contact email@example.com
- All mail and parcels addressed for business and student residents will be retained indefinitely in the post room until further notice.
- We would ask that anybody self-isolating not visit the post room. If there is urgent requirement for a package please contact firstname.lastname@example.org