CareerCentral are still here to help
The CareerCentral and EnterpriseCentral buildings are currently closed, but the careers team are still on hand to help and there are plenty of ways you can still use the service.
- 1-1 Appointments: Their team of dedicated careers advisers are still available for 1-1 appointments via Skype or over the phone. If you would like to make an appointment please email email@example.com.
- Online Resources: There are loads of online resources that you can still access including a CV builder, interview simulator, personal statement tips and personality assessments. Explore all of these and more on MyCareerCentral.
- UEA Award: If you are already signed up to the award then you can still access all of the resources online and the team will be providing webinar workshops shortly, so stay tuned. If you haven’t currently signed up you can find out more online or email the team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MondayMotivation: Weekly #MondayMotivation tweets are posted on careers social media channels – check out the latest opportunities and make the most of the online resources to really nail your applications.
Are you in your final year?
- CV amnesty: Get a full CV MOT from the comfort of your home. Submit your CV online and you’ll get feedback from a careers adviser within 10 days!
- LinkedIn Learning: Make the most of this time by upskilling. As a final year you can access LinkedIn Learning which has loads of great online training including Microsoft Office, the Adobe Creative Cloud, interview skills and project management. You can request a 6-week licence and can complete as many courses as you like within that time frame. Check out the courses on offer and request your licence.
If you need advice on anything careers related, get in touch with the team via email@example.com.