When speaking to postgraduates it is important that we use photography that speaks to a more mature audience. Instead of cutting out images or being playful like we can with supergraphics, we find engaging, full-bleed colour images that tell a story even in their own right. Use headlines alongside photography to help relay the essence of the story.
- Always be selected and placed by a designer
- Be selected from the UEA image library where possible. If this is not possible, then stock photography may be used
- Intrigue and inspire
- Be full-colour for lead images. Black and white can be used for secondary images if required
- Include the logo glint as a mark of unconventionally brilliant thinking
- Adhere to our photography user guidelines