What is it?
A project board displays key information about a specific piece of building work. It sits alongside most hoardings.
What's the aim?
To display key information in a clear way.
The design intent
To use our simple panel layouts to neatly display all project details.
1.Break the info down into blocks. Typically:
- Title (the nature of the works)
- Specifics (a short description of the works)
- Start date
- Completion date
- Delivered by
- Further info (including contact details).
2. Divide the board format into equal blocks
3. Place each piece of info into one of the blocks
Small portrait (increased proportional typesize)
Small landscape (increased proportional typesize)