Please read the following information carefully. To begin the application, please click the link at the bottom of the page.
At the beginning of the application form, you will be asked to select which type of applicant you are. Please answer this question carefully. Standard Undergraduate accommodation licences are for 38 weeks, but MED and HSC (Health Sciences) students have longer courses and therefore longer accommodation licence periods. You will need to select from the following application types:
- Undergraduate – New Undergraduate students (except HSC (Health Sciences) or MED students)
- Health Undergraduate – Undergraduate students who will be studying in HSC (Health Sciences) or MED.
- Postgraduate – All Postgraduate students.
- Visiting/Exchange Student (Full Year) – Students who are coming to UEA as a visiting or exchange student for the full year
- Visiting/Exchange Student (Semester 1 Only) – Students who are coming to UEA as a visiting or exchange student for one semester from September
- Visiting/Exchange Student (Semester 2 Only) – Students who are coming to UEA as a visiting or exchange student for one semester from January
It is very important that you choose your application type carefully. Completing the incorrect application form will delay your allocation and you may lose any accommodation guarantee you have. If you are unsure which application form you should complete, please contact us.
Upon completion of the application form, you will receive an email confirmation detailing your preferences. It is important that you check that this email has been received as it confirms that we have received your application.
If you do not receive the confirmation email once you have submitted your application, please contact us before the accommodation deadline.